What background/experience do you have that make you the best choice?
For nearly a decade, Sarah has shared her insights with local businesses and large corporations alike, showing them the power of streamlined operations. Time and again, she has seen business owners encounter similar roadblocks, but with Kleriti Business Solutions’ actionable tools and unwavering support, they are able to meet and often surpass their business goals.
What would the first month look like?
We share all of our findings with you, the business owner, going over recommendations for new and revised systems, processes and workflows. While taking into account cost (time and money) and consequences to you and your team if these changes aren’t put into place, together we prioritize the recommendations and develop a tiered strategy to move forward.
In the following months, we will work together to design and implement these improvements. All necessary documentation will be created and staff trainings will take place to ensure the seamless integration of these new systems and processes.
What outcomes can I realistically expect from our work together?
What time commitment do you require from me?
What access do you need to my team members, my systems, etc.?
Will you be on-site, remote, or some combination thereof?
At various points during this process, it may be valuable for us to meet with team members in person and/or observe elements of your business operations on-site. If and when that becomes beneficial, details will be discussed.
Why should I pay you to do the work that I should be doing anyway?
For the first time, you will have someone rooting for you, holding you to your action plans and helping you focus in the right ways, working on action items that will lead to positive change in your business.
Having an outside perspective, a completely unbiased third party to look “behind the curtain” of your company is invaluable. We have a healthy emotional distance from the politics and the history of your business, which means we can shift perspective in an impactful way.
Why should I work with you vs. your competition?
Here is what you get from working with us:
- Skills-based Coach – We see the big picture and understand that the source of pain in business is typically at least three layers deeper than the business owner realizes. We are keen observers and skilled questioners who stop negative business trends in their tracks, helping to shift perspectives and bring about a new era of your business.
- Outsourced COO – We provide the level of strategy often missing in organizations between big-picture vision and day-to-day execution. Without this, the business flounders.
- Systems Consultant – We fill gaps with the processes and workflows that maximize consistency, efficiency and quality. We roll up our sleeves working side-by-side with the business owner and their team to design and implement new solutions that will reduce unnecessary work and frustration.
- Training Specialist – We design workshops, lead skill-building sessions and speak to groups of all sizes with customized, impactful presentations that are immediately actionable.
How did you get into this line of work?
Whether it was the interior designer unable to accurately track her inventory, or the leadership coach failing to find leads and follow-up with potential clients, something was holding them back from reaching their goals and accomplishing their missions. Sarah found herslef wanting to help these business owners in any way possible by offering perspective, advice or action steps. For the first time in her life, what she was doing for a living didn’t feel like work. She wanted to see these individuals and their businesses thrive.
Over time, Sarah’s personal mission became clear: to help people and their businesses find clarity and reach their potential. Kleri Business Solutions connects dots, reframes ideas in unique ways and helps business owners overcome their obstacles. Sarah comes from a world where success was contingent on high-functioning teams and systems of operation. She has a (healthy) obsession with efficiency and loves to share this knowledge with businesses so they can finally find freedom and know their business is on track.
How long HAS KLERITI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BEEN AROUND?
What/How do you charge?
Pricing is dependent upon the needs of your business. Together, we will prioritize your needs, clarify a time commitment and move forward with the matching pricing structure. Consulting packages range from $1,400 to $5,600/month depending upon the size of your business.
Very often, business owners compare the cost of support with the potential upside, focusing on time and money saved as a result of this investment. That’s an incredibly important analysis to do, and we can help you with this. In addition, we urge you to consider the following scenarios:
- What would it feel like to be home in time to have dinner with your family every weeknight?
- How much do you value a happy, motivated and committed staff with minimal turnover?
- Can you put a price on your business running flawlessly while you take a much-needed vacation?
These are just a few of the results our clients achieve through our work together.
How can you help my business when you don’t know my industry?
How long will it take to see/experience results?
To build trust between the business owner and Kleriti Business Solutions, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If after one month, you do not see the progress you hoped for, or for any other reason you are dissatisfied and would prefer not to continue, you can receive 100% of your money back.