Energizing and insightful, professional speaker and business coach Sarah Krivel leaves participants feeling motivated and excited, with specific, bite-sized steps that can be implemented immediately for quick change. Sarah customizes every talk so the experience is relevant and immediately actionable for participants. With more than twelve years of experience speaking and training corporate audiences, small business teams, nonprofits and philanthropic organizations, Sarah is the perfect speaker to hire for your next meeting, retreat or conference.
MOST REQUESTED PROGRAMS:
THREE QUESTIONS THAT CREATE THE FUTURE: BUILD AND LEAD A MAXIMUM-IMPACT TEAM
Teams exist to do something together they could not do individually. In order to make a big impact in, or contribution to, the world, leaders need to share their vision with others, inspiring and motivating them to join. This is leadership -- creating a shared future together and working to realize it. And all of that happens in communication. Learn how to build a team that coordinates action together through a joint purpose, shared language, and common standards.
In this high-impact program, you will learn:
- The three key conversations to open and revisit ongoing with your team
- How to coordinate work to generate the actions you desire and drive satisfaction internally and for your stakeholders
- How to effectively declare and manage breakdowns (interruptions), learn from them and continually improve
TEAM ACCOUNTABILITY: GET RESULTS THAT MATTER WITHOUT MICROMANAGING
As a leader, you’re responsible for making things happen. Lots of things. Often at the same time. Which means you need a team committed to the same things you are, with members who do what they say they’re going to do. And this needs to happen without you sitting over their shoulder, or worse yet, resorting to ‘just take care of it yourself.’ Build a team that follows through on commitments, without falling into the dreaded micromanaging trap, or working around the clock.
In this focused program, you will learn:
- The key components of accountability
- How to get trustworthy “yes’s” and know when it’s ok to accept “no” (and even say it yourself)
- How to serve as the example for your team
- A simple system that ensures follow-through, each and every time
TAKE A BREAK: MASTER YOUR TIME AND YOURSELF
You may often find yourself rushing between commitments, struggling to stay afloat and keep it all together. Do you have multiple calendars and to-do lists? Get more of the right stuff done without losing your sanity…and take a break!
In this interactive program, you will learn:
- The essential components of time and self management
- How to avoid burnout, or worse yet, disappointing others
- How to manage distractions and maintain focus on what matters
- How to increase efficiency day-to-day with recurring tasks
- A simple system to prioritize and reach your goals
STEP AWAY: GET YOUR LIFE BACK BY BUILDING A BUSINESS THAT RUNS ITSELF
Small business owners tend to be on the job 14 to 16 hours a day, 6 to 7 days a week. The freedom, flexibility and fulfillment of entrepreneurship a distant memory as you sink time and money into surviving. Get out of the day-to-day management of your business without going bankrupt…and take a vacation!
In this fast-moving program, you will learn:
- The essential components of creating a seamless, scalable business
- How to fully leverage the 80/20 rule in your organization
- How to avoid burnout, or worse yet, going out of business
- How to drive focus and accountability for yourself and your team members
- A simple system to standardize, document and automate what you do every day
HIRE SARAH KRIVEL AS A BUSINESS COACH AND SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
14405 W Colfax Ave #144
Lakewood, CO 80401
© 2021 Kleriti Business Solutions, LLC | All Rights Reserved